Our international tax consultants assist clients in taking advantage of the numerous business opportunities that exist worldwide. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Complete tax planning, return preparation and filing to ensure U.S. and foreign compliance.
- Planning to maximize foreign tax credits.
- Review of transactions to ensure transfer pricing compliance.
- Assisting employees who work in other countries in filing expatriate tax returns.
- Setting up the best type of legal entity to reduce foreign and domestic taxes and to avoid legal liabilities.
- Planning to reduce the U.S. tax on exported products by analyzing transactions for extraterritorial income exclusion opportunities.
- Advice on the applicability of international tax treaties to avoid double taxation.
- Due diligence in foreign business transactions.
Our international tax team works with companies and individuals from around the world, led by Arturo Machado, CPA, and Samanta K. Guerra, CPA. Arturo, Samanta and their team are frequently asked to speak at forums on international taxes both in the U.S. and in Mexico. They are deeply experienced and well prepared to work with you.
Contact us for help navigating the global marketplace. We can help your business minimize taxes and meet complex international compliance obligations.