Managing real estate investments is no easy feat, especially considering today’s economic volatility. At Sol Schwartz & Associates, our assurance, business, tax planning and consulting services are tailored to the needs of real estate development and management companies, investors, brokers and agents.
Planning a real estate development project? We are ready to walk you through the financial modeling analysis, work closely with your legal counsel and sponsors, structure acquisitions and syndications, and more.
Developing a joint venture project? We can structure it to maximize your return on investment and your tax savings. Our team is also qualified to audit a variety of financial statements required by foreign investors, joint ventures, partnerships and bonding companies.
Our deep industry knowledge equips us to be more than accountants and auditors. Our professionals analyze trends, identify opportunities and threats, and help you minimize risks and maximize profits.
We’ve worked with a broad range of real estate entities, including:
- Entity structuring consultations
- Construction companies
- Multi-family developments
- Commercial builders and developers
- Foreign investment firms
- Land development companies
Our specialized commercial real estate services include:
- Financial forecast projections
- Due diligence relating to property acquisitions
- 1031 exchanges
- Litigation support
- Election, implementation, and compliance to alternative cost methods
- Management consulting
- Analysis of transactions, including dispositions and acquisitions
- Review and analysis of partnership agreements
Whether you are constructing a new building, expanding an existing one, purchasing real estate, rehabbing an old facility, or relocating with leasehold improvements, your property may generate much bigger tax savings than you realize.