The business of medical practice management has never been easy but it has become exponentially more difficult in recent years. The global coronavirus pandemic obviously added another massive challenge to the list.
We believe that medical practices need to surround themselves with a team of seasoned expertise to get through this current crisis.
The healthcare accounting services group at Sol Schwartz & Associates can make a strong contribution to your team. We have helped many physicians, physician groups and medical practices achieve a balance of financial, operational and personal goals no matter what obstacles they faced.
Our team combines a unique mix of strategic planning and healthcare consulting services to identify and implement solutions to reach your goals.
Our healthcare and medical practice team accountants work to stay abreast of the latest trends and challenges facing the healthcare industry to provide services that align with your pressing needs. This includes working with various forms of financial assistance many practices have accepted since the onset of the pandemic.
We are proud and active sponsors of the Bexar County Medical Society.
Our services include:
- Income tax planning & preparation
- Asset protection planning
- Recommendations regarding selection of optimal entity for tax purposes
- Estate & gift tax planning
- Implementation of internal controls
- Financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping services
- IRS representation
- Business succession planning
- Auditing and special investigative work
- Tax planning for the purchase or sale of medical practices
Now more than ever, the future of your medical practice demands experience, knowledge and thoughtful planning. We can help. Contact either of our healthcare accounting services team leaders: