Melissa has more than 14 years of experience in public accounting. She practices in various areas of public accounting including tax compliance and consulting for individuals, corporations, S corporations, partnerships and trusts.
In addition, Melissa assists with tax credits and incentives for entities involved in research and development and international business. She has extensive experience with Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporations (IC-DISCs). Melissa also has experience with Internal Revenue Service exam representation as well as franchise and multistate tax compliance and planning.
Melissa has worked with many types of industries including manufacturing, retail and distribution, real estate and professional services. She graduated from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Business Administration and Master of Science in accounting.
- Association for Corporate Growth
- The Real Estate Council of San Antonio – 2018-2019 Leadership Development Program
- San Antonio CPA Society
- Association for Former Students at Texas A&M University
- Transplants for Children – former Board member and Treasurer
- Risk Management Association Young Professionals (RMAYP) – former Board member