Jeff Jackson has been a certified public accountant since 1992 and focuses on all areas of taxation and financial planning, including: individual, partnership, and corporate income taxation, along with estate, gift and retirement planning.
Jeff has been with the firm since 2002 and has been a shareholder since 2005 and chairs our Wealth Transfer Planning practice group. He relies on his business and investment experience to identify the many issues his clients may face, particularly in working with high net-worth individuals, their families, and closely-held businesses.
Jeff has published numerous articles and has been a featured presenter at seminars on various tax issues. Jeff is also recognized for being a prominent transfer tax planner using sophisticated planning techniques.
Texas Monthly and Five Star Professional partnered with clients, peers and industry experts to identify and award the best wealth managers in Austin, San Antonio and Central Texas. Jeff was awarded the Five Star Award in 2013 for his exceptional service and over all client satisfaction.
Jeff is Past President of the San Antonio Estate Planners Council.
Jeff obtained a B.B.A. in accounting from St. Edward’s University in Austin, Texas. Jeff holds the designation of Personal Financial Specialist which is awarded by the AICPA.
Professional / Industry / Community Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- North Chamber of Commerce – Member
- San Antonio Chapter/Make a Wish Foundation – Volunteer
- SA Medical Group Management Association – Member
- SA Estate Planners Council – Board of Governors, Past President
- UT Health Science Center Planned Giving Advisory Council