Jeff Albrecht is our firm’s managing shareholder. As a practicing public accountant since 1980 (with previous IRS training), Jeff has been involved in all areas of tax, including individual, corporate and partnerships.
Jeff’s client base includes restaurants, wildlife management, ranching, legal and medical practices and all areas of real estate, and he’s worked extensively in areas of trust income taxation, asset protection, succession and estate planning, like-kind exchanges, entity planning, the sale/purchase of businesses, depreciation analysis, gift planning and charitable foundations.
Jeff has presented at seminars and published articles on an array of tax subjects and has served on a tax committee of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He earned the professional designation of Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP), awarded by the National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education, LLC in conjunction with various state societies of CPAs. He is also a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy and serves on several non-profit boards.
Jeff graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 1979 and resides in his hometown of New Braunfels where he maintains a lifestyle consistent with the firm’s mission and uses his skills for the greater good. He is actively involved in his church and an array of local organizations.
Professional / Industry / Community Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Advisory in Philanthropy – American College
- Downtown Rotary Club of New Braunfels – Past President
- Wurstfest Association – Past President
- New Braunfels’ Chamber of Commerce – Leadership New Braunfels Program
- New Braunfels Area Community Foundation – Board Member
- American Red Cross – Planned Giving Advisory Committee
- The McKenna Foundation – Board Member
- First Commercial Bank – Board Member
- First Protestant Church – Council Member