Cesar Mejia is a Shareholder with Sol Schwartz & Associates and has been in public accounting since 1998. Cesar leads our Audit team and his practice concentrates on financial statement audits, reviews and compilations, consulting services, and agreed-upon procedures.
Cesar uses his experience and analytical skills to provide attorneys with litigation support and forensic accounting work. He also has experience auditing employee benefit plans, performing internal control reviews and working on due diligence engagements.
Cesar worked for a Fortune 500 company as an internal auditor and has authored numerous articles for the San Antonio Business Journal and the Accounting and Audit Advisor, a national publication distributed through CPAmerica. His expansive knowledge and technical skills allow him to provide comprehensive services to his clients.
Cesar graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 1998 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting. Cesar was awarded the globally preferred Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) credential. He also heads the Firm’s Litigation team. Cesar has facilitated presentations on financial statements for local and civic organizations.
Professional / Industry / Community Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- North Chamber Small Business Leaders Awards Committee Member 2012, 2013
- Real Estate Council of SA Leadership Development Program—2012 Graduate
- Real Estate Council of SA Fight Night—Committee Member 2013
- San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce—Member
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners— Member