Arturo Machado is a shareholder at Sol Schwartz & Associates, where he provides tax consulting and compliance services to our clients. He has 20 years of accounting experience with a particular concentration in international tax.
Arturo has worked for one of the big four multinational accounting firms as a tax manager and has participated in various tax forums geared towards inbound and outbound tax issues to consider when doing business domestically and abroad.
Arturo graduated in 2002 from the University of Texas at El Paso with a B.B.A. in accounting, and later in 2004 obtained an M.B.A. in accounting. He is the chair of the firm’s International practice group.
Professional / Industry / Community Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Free Trade Alliance Mexico Group – Membership Committee
- Asociación de Empresarios Mexicanos
- SA CPA Society – President
- St. Matthew’s Church – Finance Council