Managing real estate investments is no easy feat, especially considering how volatile today’s economic climate is. At Sol Schwartz & Associates, we have a full range of assurance, business, tax planning and consulting services tailored to the needs of real estate development and management companies. If you are planning a real estate development project, we are ready to walk you through the financial modeling analysis, work closely with your legal counsel and sponsors, structure acquisitions and syndications, and more. If you are developing a joint venture project, we can structure it to maximize your return on investment and minimize your tax burden. Our team is also able to audit a variety of industry-oriented financial statements required by foreign investors, joint ventures, partnerships and bonding companies.
Our deep industry knowledge allows us to be more than just accountants and auditors. Our professionals analyze trends, identify opportunities and threats, and help you maximize profits.
Through the years, we’ve worked with a broad range of real estate entities, including:
- Entity structuring consultations
- Construction companies
- Multi-family developments
- Commercial builders and developers
- Foreign investment firms
- Land development companies
- Election, implementation, and compliance to alternative cost methods
Our specialized commercial real estate services include:
- Financial forecast projections
- Due diligence relating to property acquisitions
- 1031 exchanges
- Litigation support
- Management consulting
- Analysis of transactions, including dispositions and acquisitions
- Review and analysis of partnership agreements
Whether you are constructing a new building, expanding an existing one, purchasing real estate, rehabbing an old facility, or relocating with leasehold improvements, your property may generate much bigger tax savings than you realize.