Kurt is a Senior Tax Manager with Sol Schwartz & Associates and has been practicing public accounting for 25 years.
Kurt worked for many years in the agriculture industry, having grown up working on the family farm, and later serving as controller for a commercial cattle feeding operation. He also was the founder/operator of a company that manufactured, marketed, brokered, and transported livestock feed commodities and ingredients.
Kurt holds a BS in Accounting and an MSA in Taxation, both from Texas Tech University.
Professional / Industry / Community Affiliations
- Oilfield Connections International
- San Antonio Pipeliners Association
- American Petroleum Institute
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants