Kurt is a Senior Tax Manager with Sol Schwartz & Associates and has been practicing public accounting for 25 years.
He is a member of the firm’s Litigation Support and Manufacturing niches, and concentrates additionally in agriculture and oil & gas.
Kurt worked for many years in the agriculture industry, having grown up working on the family farm, and later serving as controller for a commercial cattle feeding operation. He also was the founder/operator of a company that manufactured, marketed, brokered, and transported livestock feed commodities and ingredients.
Kurt holds a BS in Accounting and an MSA in Taxation, both from Texas Tech University.
Professional / Industry / Community Affiliations
- Oilfield Connections International
- San Antonio Pipeliners Association
- American Petroleum Institute
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants