David Higginbotham is a Manager with Sol Schwartz & Associates, P.C. and has been with the firm since February 2015.
David works with clients across a broad spectrum of industries locally and abroad including commercial real estate, construction, restaurants, insurance companies, and medical practices, providing tax compliance and consulting services. David is an active member of the firm’s Commercial Real Estate, Construction, and International niches. As a member of these niches, David stays up to date researching and presenting on current tax topics to better serve our clients.
David is a graduate of the University of Texas at San Antonio with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. As a commitment to his profession, David has given presentations and written on various income tax topics geared toward commercial real estate, construction and international tax matters.
Specializing in niche areas allows us to focus our expertise, resulting in planning opportunities that are unique to the needs of our firm’s clients.
Professional / Industry / Community Affiliations
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- San Antonio CPA Society, Membership Involvement Committee
- RECSA – Real Estate Council of San Antonio
- CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Managers
- ABC – Associated Builders & Contractors Association
- ASA – American Sub-Contractors Association
- San Antonio Food Bank at the Haven for Hope – Volunteer
- Speaker and representative for Sol Schwartz & Associates at various universities and professional organizations