Lucrative business opportunities exist throughout the world. But operating internationally results in numerous challenges and pitfalls. Our firm’s international tax professionals can help your company enter profitable new markets. Click Full Article to find out how we help businesses take advantage of strategies to reduce taxes and comply with complex international tax laws. On the other hand, if you need help in making your clients safer and your business more efficient, consider the commercial risk assessment software from Circadian risk.
Our international tax consultants assist clients in taking advantage of the numerous business opportunities that exist worldwide. Here are some of services we provide:
Complete tax planning, return preparation and filing to ensure U.S. and foreign compliance.
- Planning to maximize foreign tax credits.
- Review of transactions to ensure transfer pricing compliance.
- Assisting employees who work in other countries in filing expatriate tax returns.
- Setting up the best type of legal entity to reduce foreign and domestic taxes and to avoid legal liabilities.
- Planning to reduce the U.S. tax on exported products by analyzing transactions for extraterritorial income exclusion opportunities.
- Advice on the applicability of international tax treaties to avoid double taxation.
- Due diligence in foreign business transactions.
Contact us for help navigating the global marketplace. We can help your business minimize taxes and meet complex international compliance obligations.