Our international tax consultants assist clients in taking advantage of the numerous business opportunities that exist worldwide. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Complete tax planning, return preparation and filing to ensure U.S. and foreign compliance.
- Planning to maximize foreign tax credits.
- Review of transactions to ensure transfer pricing compliance.
- Assisting employees who work in other countries in filing expatriate tax returns.
- Setting up the best type of legal entity to reduce foreign and domestic taxes and to avoid legal liabilities.
- Planning to reduce the U.S. tax on exported products by analyzing transactions for extraterritorial income exclusion opportunities.
- Advice on the applicability of international tax treaties to avoid double taxation.
- Due diligence in foreign business transactions.
The professionals at Sol Schwartz & Associates are ready to help. Arturo Machado and Samanta Guerra work extensively on real estate matters. Contact them at 210.384.8000.