QuickBooks is one of the leading accounting tools designed to simplify all of your financial tasks. It can provide useful and timely information to generate financial statements, reports and graphs that help you assess your financial status and allows you to make more informed business decisions. But this is only possible if you purchase the right product and then install, set up and use it properly. Having performed countless hours of QuickBooks consulting, our team has unparalleled experience and expertise with the QuickBooks product suite.
At Sol Schwartz & Associates, we feel that one-on-one training is better than taking a class. We can come to your office and focus on the specific accounting issues affecting your business.
As part of our QuickBooks services, we will:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs
- Design and set up chart of accounts and the entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determine your QuickBooks starting date
- Load your chart of accounts and balances as of that starting date
- Enter your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Enter your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Print a trial balance as of your starting date into QuickBooks
- Train you or your staff in using the software to meet your accounting management and tax needs
- Provide follow-up training to ensure that you are “on the right track”
- Perform monthly, quarterly or annual reviews of your QuickBooks data to assist in tax preparation and management reports
Whether you need to prepare for tax time, a financial review or you just need to clean up some problem areas, we have the ability to remotely access your system and help you clean up and organize your bookkeeping system.
Our QuickBooks Tune-up includes:
- Reviewing your transactions for the year
- Customizing reports
- Balancing general ledger to subsidiary records
- Additional personalized training
We invite you to contact us directly, or continue browsing our website to learn more about how we can help you.