Proud to be a 2021 Best Companies to Work for in Texas honoree per the Texas Assoc. of Business and the Society of Human Resource Management. We continuously look to bring in and develop new talent to our growing team — professionals who want diverse experiences in a collaborative, life-balanced environment. Our team works to understand our clients’ businesses, both nationally and internationally, from the ground up, to gain insight from their unique perspectives and to forge long-term relationships.
- Serve as key relationship manager and the lead on client accounts, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution, and final deliverable product
- Provide strategic financial and tax planning advice to clients
- Research tax and accounting issues
- Review of tax returns and accounting work papers for accuracy and completeness
- Develop staff’s technical skills, industry knowledge, and encourage growth and opportunity.
- Focus on overall success of the Firm as a leader beyond functional areas
- Demonstrate initiative, vision, resourcefulness, creativity and independent thinking
- Develops business by expanding relationships with clients and networking with other professionals
- 2+ years of experience as Tax Manager in public accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPA Certification
- General knowledge of accounting, financial statements, internal controls and professional standards (GAAP, GAAS, etc.)
- Strong research and writing skills
- Demonstrated client management skills
- Relationship management of clients and other service providers in person, by telephone and e-mail
Sol Schwartz & Associates, P.C. is one of the largest local CPA firms in San Antonio and a member of CPAmerica International, the world’s largest network of CPA and consulting firms. We are a full-service firm providing tax, audit, and consulting to wide range of clients.
Resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries are confidential
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.