Growing, San Antonio-based, full-service CPA firm is looking for experienced tax CPAs or CPA candidates to join our team. Positions available for candidates with strong client service skills, leadership potential and desire to progress their career in public accounting.
- Tax compliance for all entity types, large complex returns
- Some tax return review
- Tax projections and tax planning strategy
- Management of multiple client projects
- Full-time position
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, advanced degree preferred
- CPA certification or actively pursuing CPA license
- Minimum 1 recent year in a tax position in public accounting
- Resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All inquiries are confidential
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.