Explore a dynamic opportunity with Sol Schwartz & Associates, a leading local and privately held CPA and advisory firm in San Antonio. We’re currently on the lookout for candidates to join our spring 2025 Tax Internship program. Renowned for fostering a positive and enjoyable work environment, our firm has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in San Antonio by the San Antonio Business Journal for the past five years. To add a touch of balance to your work life, we offer a fantastic game room and an on-site gym!
Break free from the mundane tasks of making copies and running errands – our tax interns gain invaluable real-life tax experience. You won’t be just a bystander; you’ll be actively involved in preparing personal and business tax returns for a diverse clientele, equipping you with hands-on skills that transcend the ordinary.
At Sol Schwartz & Associates, we believe in providing a dynamic and enriching environment where tax interns can thrive, expand their knowledge, and contribute meaningfully to the firm. Collaborating closely with a team of seasoned tax associates and managers, you’ll receive dedicated assistance and thorough reviews. This personalized support is designed to accelerate your learning curve, enabling you to tackle increasingly complex assignments as the internship unfolds.
As a Tax Intern at Sol Schwartz and Associates, you will:
- Prepare entry level federal and state tax returns, including returns for individuals, trusts, corporations, partnerships and payroll.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries and depreciation schedules for clientele.
- Collaborate with client and tax team members.
- Assist in any other assignments and/or special projects as required.
This is an onsite role located at our offices at 8000 IH-10 West, Suite 1100, San Antonio, TX 78230. Requires a 25-hour per week commitment and pays $26/hour.
We see a vibrant and bright future for our hometown, our clients and ourselves. We are proud to support the communities we serve and our widely varied clients, who rely on us for informed, thoughtful counsel and for our substantial accounting skills. Join us!
- Must be an accounting major
- Must be a current master’s degree candidate OR be a current undergraduate student graduating with a bachelor’s degree by August 2025 OR have completed a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Must have completed one federal income tax course prior to start of internship
- Must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must have intermediate skills in Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Apply anytime by submitting your resume and contact information to email@example.com
Sol Schwartz & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.