Our growing local CPA firm is currently seeking a bilingual international tax accountant. Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients to provide international tax compliance, consulting and planning, working closely with partners on client management, participating in practice and business development opportunities, and assisting with developing and managing staff.
- 3+ years of public accounting with a focus in international taxation
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish required
- CPA certification preferred
- Experience with review and preparation of corporate, partnership, and non-resident individual returns, including forms 5471, 5472, 1120F, 8865, 1040NR, 8833, 1116, and 1118
- Strong research and compliance skills