We are looking for an Audit Senior and Audit Supervisor with public accounting experience. Positions require CPA license or current timeline to obtain license.
Minimum 4+ years recent public experience.
Signing bonus is available for this position.
- Conduct assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
- Identify and communicate issues raised
- Develop audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- No travel requirements
- Ability to work independently – minimal supervision required
- Ability to build good working relationships with clients
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to apply audit standards through practical application